Benefits for your use cases
Those regulations can be met by using the Hard Deletion App. Data, including file attachments, can be removed completely from the IBM OpenPages system in the current reporting period as well as all previous reporting periods irrevocably.
OpenPages release 8 provides the means to hard delete data in the System through various APIs. Based on these APIs Pentos developed a solution for OpenPages customers to perform hard delete of data for various configurable scenarios.
- On the 1st of every month automatically delete all closed Loss Events and associated data with a discovery date older than 10 years for all entities in the region Asia Pacific.
- At the end of each Quarter hard delete all issues on Corporate level that have been (soft) deleted by business users.
- The Entity “UK Commercial Banking” has been sold and is no longer part of the organization. Delete all IT incidents for this entity.
- Ability to define different deletion scenarios
- Launch deletion scenario via UI (User Interface) or run automatically based on schedules
- The App UI provides capabilities to simulate the deletion scenario at any time
- Email notifications can be configured to notify about the completion of each deletion process
Insights / Examples
Prerequisites / Information
IBM OpenPages version 8 and newer