Benefits for your use cases
- Reduce repetitive tasks to keep datasets synchronized
- Avoid human errors in maintaining large datasets
- Reduce efforts by centrally managing changes
Currently a tedious manual process is required to synchronize datasets (e.g. processes, risks, controls, test plans etc.) across the organization with a centrally managed library. Our solution helps to setup and manage the library directly in the system more efficiently. It also automates the distribution of new or modified data including the detection of changes in the distribution process.
- Ad-hoc pull or push distribution of changes across the organization supported by a custom user interface.
- Automatic detection of the library changes.
- Identification based on a Library Id field or another custom key.
Insights / Examples
Prerequisites / Information
All supported IBM OpenPages versions
Pentos ASSET Inquiry
Landsberger Str. 110
Tel: +49 (0)89 381538 110
Fax: +49 (0)89 381538 142
We are looking to recruit new talent
Whether as a student on work placement, as a graduate or as an applicant with professional experience – anyone who enjoys proving their worth on exciting projects in teams with flat hierarchies has come to the right place.